College Timings:- : Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 04.00 pm , Saturday 08.40 am to 01.30 pm
Principal’s visiting hours : Monday to Friday 09.30 am to 10.30 am.
II semester fee must be paid in the month of October.
Please fill the Fee Slip in triplicate and pay the fee in Mahesh Urban Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Shivganga Nagar,Jule Solapur.Ph.No.2742401.
Monday to Friday ,1st & 3rd Saturday : Timing : 10.00 am to 02.00 pm, 5.00 pm to 07.00 pm
If fees is not paid your child will not be allowed to appear for examination.
fee paid in bank- date must be entered in parents entry card by parents.
Note: On the result day parents must come to college to see their wards progress between 9.00 am to 10.30 am only without fail.
General Rules of the College
- Students are expected to be in College by 09.45 am Sharp
- Please bring the Parents Entry Card during every visit to the College, to see result, to obtain bonafide certificate, to obtain L.C., to obtain railway concession, to take your child during College hours.
- If the Parent’s Entry Card is lost, an application along with Rs.100 should be submitted in the college office to obtain new card which shall be issued only after 2 days.
- Students will be suspended for one week if they misbehave. Further repeated L.C. will be issued.
- Students must come in full uniform: Boys–must be in white shirt and black pant.
- Girls– must be in white Kurta and black salwar with the black dupatta.
- Boys should properly cut their hair and girls should plates their hair
- An application along with 1 photo in college uniform and Rs. 10/- should be submitted in the college office for Bonafide Certificate or for Railway concession forms(only during vacation) and the same shall be issued after two days only.
- An application along with Rs.50/- should submitted in the college office for Leaving Certificate and the same shall be issued after two days only.
- Money and Jewellery should not be sent, if brought and lost, college is not responsible.
- Mobiles and FM radios must not be brought to college.
- During college hours parents are not allowed to meet the lecturers. Parents can meet the lecturers regarding their ward’s progress only after college hours. ( 4:00 p.m. )
- Parents will not be allowed to take their ward for any functions or hospitals during the college hours.
- If your ward is absent to the college, a leave note must be written and given to the concern lecturer.
- Any change in telephone number or address must be intimated to college office.
- Parents must come & see the ward’s progress on the given result day without fail .
- Students must wear their college uniform for any extra classes, external competitions, exams conducted in the college or outside the college.
- Those who belong to the caste category must visit to the caste validity website-barti.maharasthtra.gov.in Students are requested to fill the on line form and two prints submit it to the concern lecturer on or before 31st October 2019 before 2pm.
- Those who belong to the caste category must visit to E-scholarship website- http://mahaeschool.maharashtra.gov.in Students are requested to fill the on line form and take two prints submit it to the concern lecturer on or before 31st October 2019 before 2 p.m.
- Those who all have completed S.S.C. exam through ICSE/CBSE Board must collect eligibility form from college office. The same should be filled and submitted in the college office on or before 20thAugust2019 along with the required documents given in the form.
- Identity card: The student must wear identity card daily to the college .The same can be collected when the parents entry card is shown in Shree Digital Photo Studio, Vijapur Rd,Solapur, 9766043715, 8087406574.
- Any change in our daily routine or holidays will be informed through students in advance.